Hey everyone! Sorry for the radio silence the past couple of days. I'll definitely be posting a very detailed post about how my past 3 days in India have been after I get to my hostel later today. For now, I can give you a little more information about the NGO I'll be working with for the next two months. It's called the Deep Griha Society ('hope of light) and caters to rural and and urban development within marginalized communities in Pune. I'll be working with the department of Maternal and Neonatal health to create awareness programs for expectant mothers within the community, and then also assist the department with planning and conducting seminars for adolescent girls, focusing on female empowerment. I'm super super excited :) But for now, I think it'd probably be best if I went and took a nap, haha. More blogging very soon!
http://deepgriha.org/
http://deepgriha.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment